Some of you have asked about the sponsored kids we have, so I thought I’d publish this gallery of their pictures. You can see the pictures of them by looking under the Photos Page from the menu above, or by clicking here…
Our seven children are (or at least, were)…
– Abe – Ethiopia – May 21, 1998
– Audrey – Nicaragua – Oct 12, 2003
– Khadiza – Bangladesh – November 19, 2002
– Lukas – Tanzania – Feb 10, 2003
– Paola – Bogata, Columbia – June 17, 2003
– Rebecca – Uganda – Dec 7, 1996
– Ricardo – El Salvador – November 2, 2004
Getting letters from these kids is definitely the highlight of looking into the mail box. And with seven kids it sure seems that there’s at least one every week and sometimes two or three in a day!! I promise, I’m going to start posting the letters here. It’s such a blessing to read them update by update and see how these kids are developing through the work that Compassion is doing in their villages.
If you’re not doing it yet, I would really encourage you to consider sponsoring a child through Compassion!! See the links on the right side to direct you to either the Compassion Canada, or Compassion International sites.