The original post for this recipe came from http://thecookful.com and was used at the 2017 March/April Birthday Bash in Cedar Valley.
- 10 whole chicken wings, cut into flats and drumettes (here’s how to do it). Discard tips or use for a stock. That leaves you with 20 wing pieces total
- 1 Tbsp. aluminum-free baking powder (NOT baking soda)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place a rack onto a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the flats and drumettes with the baking powder and salt.
- Place wings on the rack in single layer and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, leave them in there and raise the heat to 425°F until brown and crispy, 40-50 minutes.
- Take wings out and let rest 5 minutes. Toss in a sauce of your choice (or choices)